Monday, November 3, 2014

Here's To Another Great Week

This past weekend was fun! Halloween was on Friday and I got to hang out with some pretty great people in Logan County (about 45 minutes from campus) that night. My two friends (Jacob and Steven) and I went dressed up as superheroes. I was Superman/Clark Kent, Jacob was Robin, and Steven went as Batman. I think we looked pretty good. Anyways, it was great time but it left me exhausted on Saturday. So both Saturday and Sunday were very chill days for me. I mostly just relaxed in my room and watched various football games both days.


Well now it's Sunday night and it's back to reality.. Classes resume once again tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to them. It's not that they're hard or anything, it's just late in the semester and the routine of going to class is getting very redundant. The good thing about this week is that I don't have any tests or quizzes! So it looks like it won't be a very stressful week, which is good because it is WKU's homecoming weekend and there will be a lot of events going on throughout the week, more so toward the end of the week. I'm not quite sure which events I will be attending but I do hope I'm able to go to the Homecoming Concert on Thursday night where Eli Young Band will be performing. Of course, the main event is on Saturday when the football team takes on UTEP which I will definitely attend! I just hope WKU can play a little defense so we can win..... GO TOPS!

On another note, I'd like to give a shout out to all the awesome people I've already met here at WKU. Western is an awesome place to study on its own, but the people here makes it an even better place than I could have ever imagined. I'm especially thankful for a few specific people I've met and have the privilege of calling my friends (you know who you are). Y'all are the best! Whether we are making a late night run to GADS or Cook Out, cheering on the volleyball team (or embarrassing the other in front of them), watching football, playing video games, or just hanging out, I know it will be a great time! The best part is that we've all got each others backs and for that I want to say thanks!

Welp that is all. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: